Monday, June 15, 2015

every year..whenever June comes, I will start of the month with a good kick start. A short vacay with the family to our favorite spot, Perhentian Island. As a person who was born under the Amethyst moon and Cancer sign, I LOVEEEE SEA!! *crab*crab*

This year, we went for a good 3 days 2 nights and stayed at the Perhentian Island Resort. And this time, my sister brought along her whole family! YEAYY!! kids are just too cute when they are afraid of the water..hehe..

Some tips for you to bring little kids to beaches or islands.

1) Bring loads of diapers!
As they tend to wear them in water (sometimes the mothers forget!) hehe..so just bring sufficiently :P

2) DON'T FORGET SUNBLOCK!
Never ever missed this one! I have been using this one and only sunblock ever since I know that it has the highest SPF :D



3) Pack lightly.
Since you're gonna get wet most of the time. Bring at least two swimsuits or swim wear. In my case two. And also just bring light tshirts cause it's gonna hot sunny day on the island. And quite stuffy at night. But just wear something comfy alright. Something that can absorb your sweats! Sangat penting! hehe..so if you are staying for two nights you can also just bring two pants as no one is ever gonna notice you've been wearing the same pants. haha (ok bad advice) but it's true! bring a nice loose pants that you can also use as pyjamas ;) but you're gonna be in the sea most of the time anyways :D

4) bring enough cash (optional..but beneficial)
Sometimes people tend to forget that things on island could be more expensive. Depends on your budget if you don't mind spending on every meal. then bring sufficient money :) But I like eating crackers so most of the time, I will bring some biscuits and crackers like oat etc in between meals since you gonna be super hungry after your swim or dive. Bring instant noodle if you want..and snug into bed while having hot ramen! yum yum! But if you have a tight budget, don't worry. They have small restaurants selling nasi goreng, mee goreng or fish and chips at a reasonable price. Enjoy!

5) Keep hydrated !
Keep hydrated whenever you travel. As staying on island could expose you more to the sun. It is advisable if you keep yourself hydrated. As for me, I brought like 4 big bottles of mineral water. But at the same time, the resorts will usually have two small mineral waters for you so you should fret not :)

So that's my five tips for island travelling :) hope it will help you in a way. Gosh! I haven't blogged for almost a month! I must be super duper busy,huh? Or perhaps I should have fast fingers to type quickly whenever I have things on my mind! haha.. oh! it's my birthday soon! I feel old..I was too busy with work that I couldn't bother with my own birthday..will update on that soon ok =P much love xx

Labels: , ,

erinchunk circled @ 11:53 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment