Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello! Boy my hormones are killing meeee!! Lately, I just discover that Missy pimples had been bloooomingg happily at my poor skin! I think age is one of the factor why my skin does not tolerate with my skin care anymore. *cries a river*

I used to have skin problem when I was a teenager ( yup, I was Betty La Fea. With braces and pimples almost everywhere!) haha that was definitely 'zaman keremajaan' and right after my age hit puberty. But then I had my first chicken pox when I was 15 years old and that's when my skin starts to clear out because I accidentally discover Vitaman E and spread it all over my face to get rid of the chicken pox's scar.And wallah! my skin was cleared out since then.. :")

But lately..my skin starts to act up! Sheeshhh!! I was never worried about what skincare and what type of powder to put on my face until lately..everything doesn't work. Olay doesn't work, Nutox doesn't work. Aishhh stress wehhh!! So I tried this new product. Haaa..this one captured my attention because it is different. It is formulated without the use of any talc, oil, synthetics,artifial pigments,preservatives and fragrances. Made of 100 % earth minerals. Safe to be worn during sleep, pure, halal and safe formula. And most of all, High UV protection. I like! So I had been using it for a week now..entering the second week. If everything goes well, Imma stick to this product. In Shaa Allah.. what brand am I talking about? It starts with R.o ..... =)  Will reveal soon ♥ 

Labels: , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 11:11 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment