Friday, October 24, 2014

YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE ♥


Alhamdulillah last weekend, I attended my best friend's wedding. Shila is finalllyyy MARRIED to Azmi!! YEAYYY!! Isn't it awesome to see.. a doctor married to an engineer =) That moment Azmi was 'sah' to become Shila's wife, I felt pure bliss on Shila's face..and yeah.. she has finally found her soulmate ♥ Alhamdulillah..I am so happy for her.. Shila looked super gorgeous in Fuzana  Mokhtaza nikah dress. Congrats Chia ♥ ♥ we love you and may you live happily every after till Jannah with your beloved Azmi =)


waited a little bit longer so we could take photo on the dais! yeayy!! gorgeous dais by Zaha
just because Azz and I knew that Amir is taking the photo. haha! the rest, are gossiping :")

my lovely ssp girls ♥

gorgeous pelamin by Zaha ♥



nah belanja selfie satu =P
we had awesome catch up at Shila's wedding. it's fun to see all the ladies. We definitely need to organize a reunion, peeps! have a nice weekend! I'm done with weddings this year. Till next year? :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 4:20 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment