Saturday, August 30, 2014

alhamdulillah, it's our first anniversary today! =)  time passed like a superjet hehe..we are blessed with every blessings Allah gave us. I am thankful we are still standing strong..in fact stronger ( In Shaa Allah) with all the rizq He gave us. we have our new car, new home (soon,In Shaa Allah), food on our table and clothes to put on. I have never felt this so much love inside me and all this happiness He grant us. Allahu akbar. Thank you =)

For our first anni (and In Shaa Allah for many many more ) we went for a small getaway in the city ♥ I'm just this city girl who just wanna have her vacay in the city lah! haha! well actually, husband has to work on our anniversary..booo hoooo! (but he surprised me. he DID not go to work, in fact, he did his work from home) yeayy!! so, we woke up super late, did our laundries and off we go!

We had our short getaway in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur. It was just the way we want it :)  cosy and intimate. Since the hotel is situated in the KL Sentral, so we could see buildings all around us. I don't know why, but I love being in the middle of the city and watch it from the hotel room. Makes me feel like I'm not in KL. (haha!)

i loveee the window! it's like my dream house *hints*
comel je buat2 tengok phone :") *my bambam*
i love this shot! husband is so good with taking photos! :")
just the two of us ♥
my mes-mraz ♥
elevator selfie ♥
.
.
.
.
.

Dinner date ♥
i'm a happy girl with a happy pasta =)
husband & wife ♥

hello hubby (^3^)
alhamdulillah.we are one ♥
thank you for the lovely evening sayang ♥
we went to the pool after dinner but it was really cold!! brrrr...
hehe it's OOTN from us :")
husband is wearing top to toe : Polo & @timberlandmy
yours truly : scarf by @bokittahijab , dress & purse by @milkteenu ♥
 we stayed at Le Meridien for a night. (Thank you SPG, the bed is like a dream bed where I soaked inside the bed and went deep to sleep right after a WHOLE lot of food for dinner.hehe..)

the next day, we went for a short walk in the KL. since it was Merdeka, we could here horns everywhere.ahhh... Malaysians.. you're so LIVELY! ;o) since we are in KL, so first thing popped up my mind was LOKL Coffee Shop. This cute little cafe by Cheryl Samad.We had a  freshly brewed Kopi Susu and I had the scrumptious bagel & bacon. SEDAPPPPPnyaaaa!! ♥ and husband had the yummiest scramble eggs. Two thumbs up for LOKL Coffee Shop. Definitely will come again ♥





trying to pull husband into eating clean. haha kesian muka cam taknak tapi LICIN =P
that will be husband's yummy breakfast omnomnom

can you see me? =D
pretty interior rightt!! they have a small hotel beside this shop.reminds me of B&B ♥

outside the shop..u have to walk down Jalan Tun H.S Lee to find it.  They have cool signage, you won't missed it ;)
after a very heartful breakfast.. we went back to our hotel before checking out and headed to Summernats 2014! will update on that soon. pretty much, that was our little anniversary celebration. Happy anniversary to my dear husband. ♥ ♥ Till death do us part, love.. and till Jannah we will be..In Shaa Allah.. may you guide me to Jannah..ameen ya rabb ♥ much love xx





Labels: , , , , , , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 10:43 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment