Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I hope it's not too late to wish a happy hari raya to all my muslims friends and readers (ada ke?) hehe..my hari raya was awesome. This is my first year to celebrate my Eid in Kajang and Semenyih =) on the evening we then went straight back to Kelantan (yes, we drove at 4pm and reached somewhere around 1230pm *sweats*) alhamdulillah we reached Kelantan sound and safely :)

so here's my Raya photo (stoked!) ^__^

heading to mak's house
with mak at atuk's
raya at atuk's
in Kelatan! :) us siblings and in laws. complete. family ♥
me and encik in Teratai #nd4fv
selfus! ♥
there you go. my hari raya in a short 3 days celebration. alhamdulillah, it was a really beautiful day to meet all my cousins, aunties, and relatives (near or far) yeayy!! and so, this week..the OPEN HOUSE begins! yikes =)




Labels: , , , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 3:18 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment