Tuesday, August 19, 2014

first week of Raya, I got a whole week off. Some of my good friends are back at the office and some are still celebrating Raya in kampung. I promised Farah to get herself a good massage before she delivers her baby..so on the fourth day of Raya, we managed to book a slot at 11.30am at the Urban Retreat Spa (it was my second spa too! with my friends ;) ) so since via is getting married soon..i decided to grab her along so we could have some pampering time together (I just got back from an 8 hours drive from Kelantan..so I deserve a gooood massage)

I didn't know that you could have a massage during pregnancy (and I was really worried to see farah's big tummy!! takut terexplode je..because her last pregnancy, she was overdue and the Irfan came out after we had dinner the night before.scary!hehe)

that's us waiting for our turn =)
shhhh..mama needs a massage ;)
with ma mama farah ♥
farah and via! ♥ luvluv
best pregnancy massage! ♥
ahhhh..it wass soooo sooothingggg ♥ alhamdulillah..we are all satisfied! we came out looking like we just woke up from a deep sleep! haha! but thanks girls! I know u girls needed this as much as I did =P

ahhhh...our rejuvenated face =) beaming with love haha

nothing can outglow Farah's glowing face ^pfftt^
after a nice body massage we went for a sushi sesh! AHHHHHH my superlong overdue sushi. I miss you soo much!! (haaa..emo tak? sebab menahan kesabaran nak makan sushi nak dekat sebulan lebih! T__T ) so we had our sushi dose at Sushi Zanmai at 1 Mont Kiara =)

can you see that HAPPY FACE?! ♥
thank you girls!! I hope you both had a good time. Via, we (the breakfast gang still owe you a bridal shower!) I hope we could make it on time before your big day! 30 days to go! tick tock tick tock! ♥

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 10:20 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment