Wednesday, June 04, 2014

previous post was removed! :P ^very inappropriate^ anyways, Alhamdulillah for the first time in my life..1st Ramadhan falls on yours truly birthday! ♥ in Shaa Allah..and i think it's a very special day in my heart to be reminded of the very same day will be my first day to fast with dear hubs :) ♥ i surely can't wait for the new experience. but on another note, I told my mom that my request on this coming birthday on the 29th of June, I would like for us the whole family to gather at mom's and breaking fast with red velvet cake! haha sempat lagi tu..so In Shaa Allah, I will be turning 30 years old this coming Ramadhan :)

May Allah grant me with kindness,prosperity,longevity, mercy and Rahmah and Rahim from Him. And In Shaa Allah may Allah grant us with blessed rizq, with beautiful children (In Shaa Allah) and a beautiful life with the love of my life. Ameen :)



erinchunk circled @ 5:33 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment