Monday, April 21, 2014

can you believe it? pejam celik pejam celik. dah minggu ke-3 April. and I think I was too busy with work :'(  I need a holiday please..but you know baru keje sikit dah rasa penat! haha..but I dunno about you. I think I have been working around the clock and every day.. I will ONLY be at my table at 3pm! from morning until lunch time I was either in the meetings, trainings or just every where ^lesigh^ But at least I know I am doing something =B heh..

anyways, I might need to take a break. so the best place that I could think of for this kind of weather is the sea!! weeee~ who's up for it! hehe..i think I might head to the East. it's been a while since we last visited Perhentian or Kapas or Tioman or Redang. hmmm.. ^google for chalets in Perhentian^


oh my! now i seriously feel that I need a holiday! T___T  lets sayang?

erinchunk circled @ 9:22 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment