Wednesday, February 19, 2014

haluuu..last night was my movie date night with mister. Do you know that I have been trying to buy movie tickets for The Journey but everywhere I went was fully booked!! so last night I tried my luck at Sunway Pyramid, and we finally got our tickets to the movie!


In case some of you didn't know, The Journey is a Chinese movie (by Malaysian of course!). And it was about a cross-continental story that explores the idea of culture, not just as tradition but as an expression of love. When Bee (Yew) returns to Malaysia for the first time in a decade - she introduces her conservative father Uncle Chuan (Lee) to her happy-go-lucky British fiancé, Benji (Pfeiffer). With Benji's lack of cultural understanding and comprehension of Chinese traditions, Chuan opposes their marriage. Unexpected circumstances ensue, and Chuan reluctantly submits to their union, on the condition that their wedding adheres to Chinese tradition. Part of that tradition is that Chuan must invite all of his childhood friends personally. But the fun part is, there are delivering the invitations by motorcycle all over Malaysia! :) So the quintessential odd couple, Benji and Chuan, embark on a cross country adventure to deliver the invitations. Despite language barriers and initial hesitation from both parties, the two men come to realize that their priorities are essentially one and the same. (credits to IMDB)

i loveeee the movie!! it is definitely hilarious and the uncle is so cute and grumpy AND STUBBORN! go watch! it's worth every penny. and I find it very interesting and I was deeply touched too :'(

and yesterday, I received a cute parcel by Milktee.nu (as always!!) since it's a movie date night. I decided to pull off this cute rose vine sweater by Milktee and paired it up with Poplook's skirt (it was actually a pair with a blouse that came together during my purchase for Raya Haji last year :) ) antek kann? hehe i love it too! (please ignore the background but my husband and I 'purposely' posed here.haha!) not the typical selfie in the toilets or a well prepared place to pose. he he..

tadaa!! i purposely cropped it so i look taller! haha
so yeah, that girl is dangerous OKAY!  ^ ^ he he..so go watch The Journey ok! I think this week will be the final week for the showing. just in case you did not get to watch it at the cinema, as always, just wait to purchase at ASTRO FIRST ^^^ till then! much love xx

Labels: , , , , ,

erinchunk circled @ 4:08 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment