Monday, August 26, 2013

i just finished cleaning up my room.boy,it took two days to clean up all the little things i kept since err.. 18? lol..i'm a very very bad hoarder. but i guess, i need to throw most of my stuffs.some of them were not even used for 3 years.mak aih! haha..i am sorry..poor things..i totally neglected you. but cleaning up and sorting things are really tricky. for one it is because my mom needs her cupboard back.pfftt..but i gave her some excuses so i can still leave some of my clothes there.sleepover. haha! seriously it works. i just tell her that i might need to sleepover at her place and head straight to work,or going to weddings,or any occasion that is in ttdi.so mom being a mom...(i know that she actually couldn't face the fact that i'm leaving.hah!) so..i made few space for 3 pairs of baju kurung.that's it :P so i was trying to put aside some stuffs ..sorting out which one to be thrown away,and which one should stay..but i get all emotional looking at some old stuffs and boy! haihh..moving out is hard :(

anyways, things are all sorted.packed and sent to my apartment. that's another story..went to Putrajaya and unpacked some stuffs.brought back some clothes and stuffs that i could not use or barely use anymore for the orphanages and collecting some old stuffs for the needy people.head back to ttdi to do another round of spring cleaning with my maid.need to do some decorations, changing the bed sheet,pillow cases, curtains, mop the floor..yada yada yada..glad i took a week off.so i can take my time and complete all these tedious stuffs..pfft :P i haven't gone to mani & pedi yet.anyone free tomorrow? :P need to do it before thursday.come wednesday, i am already fully booked! need to do some last fitting on Rashid's side, clean up the apartment, get some bunga manggar,pick up my aunty from the airport.double confirm with all the vendors.hope all is well..aminnn!! and i'm done for the day.

my japanese friend, teacher and family are coming for my wedding so i need to meet them at the airport,send to the hotel,have some malay meals and head back by 10 cause RD will come and set up the dais and the hantarans. fewhhh! makin dekat makin banyak benda nak buat.do pray so that everything will be fine.amin..
oh i actually wanna post on my bridal shower..the sweetest the awesomest set up by my girlfriends.but i need to get some pictures from them cause i did not take any! i hope i could blog more before my big day despite the butterflies are outrageous in my tummy.haha! oh well, when the big day come, hentam  saja lah..haha! may Allah be with us and guide us all to happiness and success. :) gotta get my beauty sleep now. much love xx



erinchunk circled @ 11:30 PM

2 people circled

Post a Comment