Thursday, April 11, 2013

today..

11th April 2013..

someone who has always been there for me..since I was 15 years old.. (well actually we met way back in 1997.. but i started to know her closely since 1999) who helped me to get A for my PMR Geography paper.who had always been my neighbor next door in hostel.who has been through thicks and thins..who made funny jokes despite her serious face.who has the sassiest sense of fashion.who knocked Amir Abdillah off his socks then,a beautiful wife of his now ♥ and a hot mama to little Hammy..and my best friend til Jannah in Shaa Allah..


Azzahraa Annuar.. Happy 29th Birthday and may Allah grant you all the happiness in the world and here after and may Allah bless you and your beautiful family always and forever ♥ thank you for being there for me for the past 14 years..and for another 14,and 14 and 14 and 14 and 14 and till infinity more years :) have a great one babe! love you! ♥ ♥ ♥

erinchunk circled @ 1:55 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment