Sunday, June 24, 2012

hey peeps!! Jason Mraz wash ohseeemmm!! although this year the concert was seated.but i did have fun chilling and just move to the grooves of the song..i feel much older though..the girls were shrieking non stop behind me.(girlsss...soo high school!!) but mannn!! he really melts me like a butter!he sang few songs from the old albums like Bella Luna,The Remedy,Lucky,I'm Yours and boyyy!! the music was as always..AWESOME!!we were moving to his grooves.as charming as he can be,making jokes.making contact with audience..haihh..he is tha mannnnn!!! ♥ ♥ i did enjoy the show despite sitting quite far from him compared to his previous concert in 2009..that was three years ago! :P but glad i have farihan,tall enough to get nice photos of the stage ;)

oh my! i can still feel the excitement and the thrill until today!;) it was a little bit different from the previous concert I went.The previous concert was in 2009 (if I am not mistaken ;) and it was wayyyyy much fun!) the previous years was held in Stadium Negara.and we were standing closer to the stage.and I went with my bestie, LILO! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">










Labels: , ,

erinchunk circled @ 1:05 AM

2 people circled

Post a Comment