Wednesday, June 30, 2010

hello friends.thanks a thousand millions billions and trillions for the birthday wishes.i am over the moon today.thank you.well,i was reallllyyy tired today as i was in terengganu earlier this morning.working in the morning til lunch.shopping in the afternoon til evening.and took the plane home at 10pm :( i arrived in putrajaya somewhere around 11pm..sangattt penat..until he came and fetched me.despite working for almost a day in terengganu on my birthday..i came back to a pleasant surprise from my love ones..

a box full of Beryl's all in pink and a bouquet of pink roses..

thanks love ♥ u really made my day..thanks to all too..what a pleasant day for me today.i'm blessed to have all of you ♥ ♥ much love xx

erinchunk circled @ 1:18 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment