Sunday, April 18, 2010

it's finally their wedding day! my dear friend reenee is finally married to the love of her life,asyraf raaid.the simple luncheon was held at my mum's place in damansara perdana.had amazing food and met my old buddies.well..we were classmates since we were standard 3! and we're still good friends till now :) all married and with babies and future babies! :) the theme was red.and i kinda love the simple ceremony with everyone wearing red.me loikey!! hehe..

congratulations reenee + raaid.may Allah bless both of you ;) and may u live happily ever after..

from left:future mummy,mummy,future not sure what,future bride :)

oh well.i had a greattt weekends!glad that i could still do my four laps of jogs.alhamdulillah.i thought i have ran out of gas :P so felt great and it's good to be back on track.esok sudah kerja.sigh..oh well..have a nice week ahead peeps!much love xx

erinchunk circled @ 11:09 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment