Thursday, April 02, 2009

hey peeps.my mind is still stucked in the island.my soul is barely here.my heart was never here.i wish i could stay there forever.but reality checked!i am back in KL.damn.i know.perhentian was super awesomeness.i would die to be there.the food was great.i think i was overfed.haha.and it's my first time using my underwater camera casing.and it is SUPERBB.i love u DiCaPac <3 we chased turtles like mad.we saw sharks (note: don't go swim there when ur 'datang bulan' not so funny ok!) but no picture cos not a good view.s0o garang the face.scarry.and i saw loads and loads of dory! =D

so,let me feed your eyes.so that you feel the ache of wanting to be there now.haha.enjoy!



























welcome to the underworld ;)


























the real world is yet dreamy..






















so..amacam? lets go?my brain is damaged.lets make yours too ;) much love xx

erinchunk circled @ 6:17 PM

3 people circled

Post a Comment