Saturday, February 02, 2008

tell me quando quando quando


woww!!what a weekend!!really really tiring.but had a great time.coz i get to see my old crush!!serious like "wahhhh!!how can he be here?!!" i should have taken his picture earlier la.haha.but malu2 plak.and of coz he looked as stunning as ever.aahhh..my very first crush and it was during my form 2 was it.haha.anyways,it was abang carliff's wedding and kak niniey looked s0oo pretttyy in her gold and cream dress.she's s0o bubbly and looked so0 happy on her big day =) congratulations to both of them.and i sure LOVE the doorgifts!! a golden egg chocolate and mini cupcakes from cuppacakes!! i got 4!!hehehe.sebab sedap~!! ;p and i just love the theme song! it's by michael buble and nelly furtado : quando quando quando.romantic gils!;)


the orang kuats :)


the newly weds


happily ever after


me and carleen.i love her makeup!!

my buah hati <3


the door gifts


nite reception



she is superrr nice!! :)


pelamin


more cuppacakes


actually i dah agak it's cuppacakes coz i recognize the designs.and suddenly when i saw the wondermilk label at the box.i was like "haaa..dah agak dah!!" hehehe.still have 2 more in my fridge.yum2.so tired now.crashing bed.have a nice weekends!! much love xx

erinchunk circled @ 11:57 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment