Friday, July 27, 2007

happy birthday my nucuk!!<33




it's her birthday!! nor hafizah haji masram!! she had been my friend since i was 13!! she had been there through thicks and thins.she had been my sweet..she had been my sour..she had been there throughout my life in ssp.she's my walking contradictions.she is my yin..i am her yang.eceeehh..hehe..she likes pink.i like purple.she likes very very bitter coffee..i like very sweet ones.. ;D through 10 years of friendship and still counting..we will always make sure that we always have each other..from her first boyfriend..till the latest (maybe her future husband ;p)..or even my ehem2 ;p we always have something to gossip about..she's my world.. :)


listens to the same songs.laugh at the same jokes.cried at the same sappy stories..and make fun of the same people.she's my nucuk!!! *you smell s0oo 'nice' that i should call u one :P * if she's not here with me..i would not have the person to turn to..knowing that shila and lela are t0o far away to reach ;p i know i could always rely on her..but now she's busy..rasa rindu plak kat minah ni.i hope she's doing fine :) she had always been the charming girl,bubly,crazy,smart,funny,and pretty girl too! <33 she's everything i'm not.. :)


to my fiza,my nucuk,my crazy buddy,my drama queen =D




happy 23rd birthday!!!may Allah bless you always!! love yah muchos muchos muchos!! and thanks for being the best i ever had, my bestfriend!! ;) hope you had a great day and can't wait to see u soon!!muahsss!!!hope *ehem2* give you someting special for your birthday ok ;) nanti we meet up and celebrate okei.enjoy!! <33 quoting this :



And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything. =)




here's a gift for you =)

erinchunk circled @ 4:09 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment