Monday, May 07, 2007

happy 23rd birthday my crazy bunny~!! xoxo






guess which one is dell?the stylo one fo coz! ;p


okei..actually i wanted to update on my presentation but need to upload the pics and still need to draft it out..hehe..so let me make my birthday shoutout first :) today is my long lost bestfriend,dell the mighty's birthday!!!!hehehe..its not actually long lost la coz we always meet up everytime she came back from japan :) well..its been such a l0oong time and thank Allah for our friendship..since primary skool,high skool,in japan and till now.she's always dell the girl from ttdi,the kembara minah rempit..ahaks!and the cute voice dell oh!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELL!!otanjyoubi omedetou gozaimasu!!may Allah bless you always and may you have a great birthday bash!!love yah babe!!<33

erinchunk circled @ 12:15 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment