Sunday, July 02, 2006

a big smashing birthday wish for my babe!!! LILO!!!!





see..even the kid couldnt handle her hotnessessss!!!:P


hehehe..HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILO BABE!!this girl is like...
woah!!!!babylicious..hehehe...although turning 22 u will
always be 22-20 to me..hehehehhe...thanks for being such
a GRRRRRRRRRREATTT friend to me..hehehe..thru thicks and
thins..and thanks for always being there for me and 'keeping'
all those dirty lil secret of mine with ur frenly 'neighbour'
thanks for all those time u shared with me from the early
times u were wearing the red cekak in school till ur wearing
HEELS now!!!gosh!!!ur all grown up lel!! (a lil inch from me
la kan :P) i definitely tak caya..from the cengeng girl back
then at school to a model-to-be now!!! thanks for listening
to all those weird crappy pep talk from me and for laughing
at all my jokes although i was the joke la kan!!hahaha..
aiyo!!like surat wasiat la plak:P hahaha..hmm..to make it
short..



to my lovely cute lil munchkins with jlo's cute butt and to
die for hawaiian features *ehem2* which melted every single
irish heart throbs or was it just one irish heartthrob..heheh
..and to my ever dearest DRAMA QUEEN!!!!HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY
DEAR!!!u are such a wonderful person..and u deserve the BEST
birthday bash ever!! *i know u did..i was there..lol* and i
love u s0o vewy vewy...much..ergk?!! :P hehehehhe...may Allah
bless you always and may U and prince froggy live happily ever
after..webbet!!hehehehe one pweeety wet kissss from me...
smuachsss!!!!!! LOVE YA!!

erinchunk circled @ 9:17 AM

0 people circled

Post a Comment