Friday, November 18, 2005





hey2..check this out!!its my new phone!!im s0oo..in love
wif this phone..(^__-)v its a gift from my dad!!love u pa!
heheh..susah tau i nak pujuk him to get me a camera phone
;p so yeap..got it now!got it before raya..masa tuh teman
my dad beli fon..pastu i plak nyebuk..hehe..btw,cute,kan?
i tak sempat nak take the real pic one la..so i get the
model pic from the net.. (^__-)v


anyway..its been s00oo hot here in malaysia!!feels like
kinda lazy to get out and jalan2..so i decided to stay in
room je..but although inside the room..goodness!like a
stove tau..boiling..every 3hrs sure nak shower..


esok my parents nak pi ozzy..huhu...di saat2 i needed them
ni..dah lah tengah exam week nie..(>__<) and then esok my
war begins..4 days in a row..mak!!!!wish me luck!!finger
crossed!(+__+)v

erinchunk circled @ 1:40 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment