Wednesday, August 24, 2005

hola..many things had happened for the past
few days..well..it was really stressful weeks
for the past 2 weeks actually..well,it was
my examination weeks..it was catastrophic!!
fewh!!finally its over and yupe! i can finally
laze aroun..but not for long la..(^__-)v



anyways,my parents and my sis went to korea
and er..im missing them!! A LOT!! hahaha..
i mean..its kinda weird when my mom didnt
call me to check on me..although it wasnt
me who checked on her all these while..*gags*
well..now i know la huh?;p



oh yeah!!abg walid and kak yan got a new
baby gal!!omedetou!!! her name is arisa
rena..pretty name,huh?and kinda kewl too!
(^__-)v she was borned on the 16th of August
..welcome to the world!! ur one cute baby!
(^__^)/ yokosou!!



check out the baby!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

erinchunk circled @ 6:34 PM

0 people circled

Post a Comment