Wednesday, July 28, 2004
1. Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at
one end & a fool at the other.
2. Love affairs : Something like cricket where one-day internationals
are more popular than a five day test.
3. Marriage : It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor
degree and a woman gains her master.
4. Divorce : Future tense of marriage.
5. Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the
lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through
"the minds of either".
6. Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
7. Compromise : The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody
believes he got the biggest piece.
8. Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated
by feminine water-power.
9. Ecstasy : A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you
have never felt before.
10. Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
11. Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
12. Yawn : The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
13. Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.
14. Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken
of when dead.
15. Optimist : A person who while falling from Eiffel Tower says in midway
"See I am not injured yet"
Computer Engineer : One who gets paid for reading such mail.(^_-)